- 1 pound Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
1. Put the chicken into a bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Mix well, coating chicken on all sides.
4. Let chicken marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour, covered in the fridge (or longer if you wish).
5. Place chicken onto a screaming hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through and has gorgeous golden brown grill marks.